Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 8, Thing #18

I explored Zoho Writer, and like the del.icio.us account that I set up earlier, this Web 2.0 tool can be used from any computer that I happen to be working on. Because my position is collaborative, there are times when I am working in a place that isn't my "home base" where my computer is located. I like the idea of using this site to share and save documents. I also explored the templates because I often want to create a quick document and formatting can be a challenge. There are other sources for documents with which I am more familiar so I don't think this will be  a site I add to my Web 2.0 tool box quite yet.

1 comment:

  1. I use Google docs because I already have so many google apps so I haven't spent a lot of time on ZOHO - but I really use the collaborative editing of google docs and I find it really powerful which ever service you use.

    ReplyDelete